From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Obligatory Vacation Notice
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 17:09:26 GMT
Hey

Here's the number for the call: (855) 870-5454

Conference Code is: 5328695080

If you want, we can set up a Connect room and we can walk through all the
code, or we can just talk about it from a High Level.  I really want to see
this get in 1.8.  That being said, any commits that are done to the branch
now are welcome, which is why I put it in on the Apache repository, and we
should probably use the list to talk about it as well as the call.

Joe