From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why apache cordova keep Polling and XHR two ways to fetch data?
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 21:00:14 GMT
I do however it's not exactly formalized. I just played around with it when
I was working on the couchdb plugin for android and did some testing. I can
put something together though. I think the main issue is not if it is
faster or not but rather if it breaks on devices (other than the 2.3
emulator) which I seriously doubt.