From Bryce Curtis <curtis.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CordovaWebView meeting
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 21:11:13 GMT
Not sure what you are seeing in mobile-spec, but for Automated Test,
my testing shows:

CordovaWebView branch: 224 specs, 4 failing
  - navigator.contacts save (due to timeout)
  - window.resolveLocalFileSystemURI
  - FileTransfer download method (due to timeout)
  - Media position

Master branch:  224 specs, 4 failing
  - Same 4 tests failed

Galaxy Nexus 4G with 4.0.2.

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> We can still remove it.  I used console.log instead, because I don't want a
> weird error when using the view in the XML.  BTW: mobile-spec no longer
> runs in CordovaWebView.  I'm looking at it now, but I don't know if I can
> get it fixed by the EOD today.
>
> On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> OK, well, the reason we said "lets remove the exception" is because it was
>> (thought to be) unused.
>>
>> Now it apparently is required. So let's keep it :)
>>
>> On 5/15/12 11:52 AM, "Joe Bowser" <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Hey
>> >
>> >We DO need CordovaException.  The constructors were changed, and that
>> >breaks CordovaWebView, since it requires that we override the existing
>> >constructors for views that are inflated from the XML, which means we need
>> >to throw an exception if we're using a Context that's not a
>> >CordovaInterface.
>> >
>> >Putting it on this thread because JIRA is down.
>> >
>> >Joe

>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/compare/master...Cord
>> >> >

>> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=blobd

and we can walk