From Bryce Curtis <>
Subject Re: Obligatory Vacation Notice
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 04:09:54 GMT

I've gone through the CordovaWebView branch with Simon and have some
comments and updates based upon your branch for your review.  When I
upload, I will let you know the link to look at.  If you want, we can
have a call on Tue to go over.  There's still some things to be worked
out, so I don't want to rush merging into master until the same level
of function/robustness has been demonstrated.  We can make an
assessment when you get back.

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Joe Bowser <> wrote:
> Hey
> This will probably make things trickier as far as CordovaWebView is
> concerned, but I will be away from my keyboard from May 17th to May 23rd.
>  I'll still be reachable via e-mail, but I won't be able to do much more
> than that for that time.
> Joe

View raw message