From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject Plugin source code and packaging
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 17:21:02 GMT
Has more work been done on with plugin source code and packaging?
http://wiki.phonegap.com/w/page/31961291/Planning%3A%20Plugin%20Packaging

I've added webworks support for my phonegap-nfc plugin.  I'm trying to
figure out how to package and distribute it.

The Android version is packaged as *versioned* js file and jar files.

I'm thinking it makes sense to put android and webworks in the same
source repo since they share the js code.  I'm not sure if it make
sense to keep the versions in sync across platforms, but I'm going to
start that way.

Right now example applications are in separate repos.  I'm not sure if
they should be included in the main repo.

phonegap-nfc
   - README
   - www
      - phonegap-nfc.js