From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin source code and packaging
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 17:34:53 GMT
I wrote the code own based on the Android version
https://github.com/chariotsolutions/phonegap-nfc

The webworks code will be released soon.

I should take a look at your code to see what I can learn
https://github.com/blackberry/WebWorks-Community-APIs/tree/master/Smartphone/NFC

the webworks community API for NFC at github.com/blackberry/WebWorks-Community-APIs ?

> Thanks,

and may be unlawful.