From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] - Merging CordovaWebView into Master this week?
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 20:42:54 GMT
Should I be using a particular cordova.android.js file when doing my
testing? I'm using the latest from the js project. When I do I get a
few errors:

1) Trying to get a persistent FS fails so most of the automatic file tests fail.
2) Every call returns a variation of:

I/Web Console( 1103): JSCallback Error: Request failed. at
file:///android_asset/www/cordova.android.js:3588

but it appears that he call that I've made succeeds.

Other comments:

1) Plugins will break again. Every plugin I've tried (Barcode,
ChildBrowser, TTS, VideoPlayer, etc.) has required changes in the Java
code in order to compile.
2) I don't like how "ctx" is a CordovaInterface but is casted to
Activity or Context depending on what is required.

Still need to review some more but I have to head home.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald