From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] API addition: aborting FileTransfer upload/download process
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 14:31:35 GMT
Right and since 90% of the Android phones don't support XHR2 we'd need to
shim support for XHR2 into Android 2.X.

Or we could just add an abort method to the already working/tested
FileTransfer code. Since even if we shim in XHR2 support we'll still need
to support FileTransfer for the foreseeable future as folks are currently
using it in their applications.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald