From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API function: Open url in system web browser
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 12:39:02 GMT
Maybe it's time to pull the ChildBrowser into the core Cordova API? It
is currently available on Android/BB/iOS (not sure about WP7). This
seems like the logical place to put any new API. Specifically on
Android the ChildBrowser gives you two main methods:

showWebPage - communicates with your main app by sending location change events.
openExternal - Fires up the native Android browser

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald