From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Enable Plugins
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 00:14:55 GMT
Hey Justin,

I has been discussed on the list and it looks like the consensus is not to
enabled plugins by default. If you want to enable them in your own project
you just need to add the following line to onCreate method of the class
that extends from DroidGap.

    *this*.appView.getSettings().setPluginsEnabled(*true*);
As for PhoneGap Build support the guys will have to figure out how to
expose it via a configuration setting.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald