From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with change event in SENCHA TOUCH and phonegap (android)
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 14:10:39 GMT
Ralf, this is the list for PhoneGap/Cordova developers to talk about what
is going into the next release and discuss issues related to the framework.
Problems with using the framework should be posted over at:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/phonegap

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald