From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-js Code Review request
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 15:31:13 GMT
I reviewed the changes and pulled the latest JS code into my Android
project to do some testing. As expected the changes did not affect any
of the current Android functionality. So it looks good from my
perspective.

One question I wonder about is whether CameraPopoverOptions should
only be in iOS as that is the only platform that supports it or
whether it should be in all? That way you could move from iOS to other
platforms without having to modify you JS code.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald