From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Enable Plugins
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 02:56:31 GMT
Jumping in here at the end to offer my two cents. Personally I don't think
the plugins should be enabled by default in our web view. Android devs can
easily add a line in their onCreate method to enable plugins. The only
folks this is a problem for are users of the PhoneGap Build service. To me
that is outside the scope of the Apache Cordova project. So if is going to
be handled anywhere it should be in the config.xml of the build service.

Simon

--
Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald