From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: project ./cordova folder scripts
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 21:51:58 GMT
Pending any further discussion, here is what I am planning:

1. debug script will build and launch the current project only
2. CordovaDeploy.exe will need to be in the path, this will be documented,
and a friendly error message will be output to the command line to state
the same.
3. Defer the console logging stuff to 1.9, or some later date, so I can
move forward, and not make major modifications to the library project.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com