From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API addition: application version
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 18:07:24 GMT
Back-stepping a bit ...

Under what circumstances would version 1.0 of the html/js app be running in
a 2.0 native container ( or vice-versa)?  These are the developer's version
numbers, and identifiers so I am unclear how this is a framework issue.
 Maybe I am confused because all my apps are self aware.
Doesn't this just become a generic data store that is shared between
native/js?
Seems to me if we implemented the widget spec, I could just open the xml
with XHR and get whatever info I needed ... what am I missing?

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com