From Justin Long <justinl...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: Default Enable Plugins
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 20:39:24 GMT
Fair enough, hence the reason to check for risks :)

Where in DroidGap could it possibility fit? Can we develop it so that it
can be easily configured by platforms including PhoneGap Build?

If you can tell me where to look in DroidGap to write it out, I could
possibly write a pull request myself and save the team some work. Feel free
to ignore my original pull request sitting in GitHub.