From Justin Long <>
Subject Default Enable Plugins
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 19:12:12 GMT
Hello Cordova Team:

Had a great conversation with Fil from the Adobe team looking to find a way
to enable further functionality in Cordova without building additional

I'd like to propose that in the Android Cordova project the webview that is
created enables plugins by default. I wanted to check with the community to
see if there were any possible risks, but the code would look like:

By doing so we can enable features like Websockets simply using
gimite/websocket-js ( It can open
up functionality by default, especially to users who are demanding more
features via PhoneGap Build.

If there are no objections, I'd like to submit a pull request ASAP.