From Justin Long <justinl...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: Default Enable Plugins
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 23:27:35 GMT
Hi Gents,

A follow up to see if anyone had some good advice/direction for getting
plugins enabled for the Android webview? Sounds like this pull request
doesn't do the trick
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/pull/18

More than happy to pitch in because this has lots of value, I just need to
know where to start.

Justin