From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Cordova.js for BB10
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 19:22:21 GMT
Hello everyone!

I have started working on BB10 support for cordova and I am starting with a
cleanup of the playbook and blackberry javascript in cordova.

When BlackBerry and PlayBook were written it had an interesting problem
where there were a lot of shared javascript code but no way to really
sperate it out.  Now with the way we approached cordova.js we can handle
this much better.

Before I add in BB10 later this week (early next week) I am cleaning up the
javascript code for the legacy blackberry platforms to take advantage of
the module / platform override features we built into cordova.js.

The first bit of work you can see here:
https://github.com/gtanner/incubator-cordova-js/commit/55e50ff8dec5ff9349d2b4d41e0c7d3d8c3a9a07

I am able to share the exec module for all platforms and use the builder to
better handle the "plugin" stuff for the managers where they differ per
platform.

Work will be taking place at:
https://github.com/gtanner/incubator-cordova-js/tree/bb10

Happy Coding!