From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tag rc monday?
Date Sat, 26 May 2012 01:11:36 GMT
I tried to verify the failing test by calling the watchPosition directly --
and it wasn't working. So I tracked it down to this line:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/blob/master/CordovaLib/Classes/CDVLocation.m#L362

Set it to setKeepCallbackAsBool:YES and it works.... BUT the same unit test
still fails for some reason.

What the returnLocation function needs is a parameter to keep the callback
or not, since getLocation uses this function (don't keep the callback) but
watchPosition needs to keep the callback, and if I change it there might be
side-effects, dunno. Sleeping on it...(at least thinking about it some
more) ... it's not a trivial change by any means, but in the meantime
watchPosition is broken...

Shaz

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1 test failing, trying to track it down. Pretty good! (on device - on
> Simulator it fails as expected on some stuff)
>
> Geolocation (navigator.geolocation) watchPostition method success callback
> should be called with a Position object.
> TypeError: "undefined" is not a function
> timeout: timed out after 20000 msec waiting for win never called
>

> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Herm Wong <herm.wong@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> ran the RAT on webos and tagged webos 1.8.0rc1.
>>
>> > Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:14:21 -0700
>> > Subject: Re: tag rc monday?
>> > From: anis.kadri@gmail.com
>> > To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org

> [...]