From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova for desktop
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 20:46:28 GMT
Mainly it's a:
1. size issue (embedded - big, system webkit - small)
2. control issue (embedded - more control of webview features, system
webkit - fluctuates with system updates)

Since we are not dealing with Mobile, issue (1) should not be a
problem, but we can't really have lightweight apps. Perhaps an
approach like how Adobe AIR does it with their Captive Runtime:
http://www.tricedesigns.com/2011/08/10/air-3-0-captive-runtime/

I updated Cordova-Mac last week to support notification.alert and
console.log just to play with it.