From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checking platform + version in cordova-js
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 20:01:57 GMT
@jesse it's not a problem for "us", it's a problem with users. Trust
me it will be a headache for users judging from the mailing lists.
Better if we inject, no fuss - since a version of the  .js is tightly
coupled with the .framework anyway. In a CLI world sure -- judging
from our user-base, probably not. We can test this by removing the
template for a version and see who complains :P

I'm not opposed to it, I just think if we want to change, might as
well go for the best solution.

However, we still haven't solved the "how do we detect they are using
the wrong cordova version without going to the bridge", this however
solves the "wrong platform cordova js in your www folder" problem.