From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject API function: Open url in system web browser
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 21:19:15 GMT
Punted this too much, need all of your input on this.

system web browser, right now each platform does its own thing, and on
iOS it is very wonky, relying on a something that is ambiguous
(navigation type value) through the target attribute of an anchor tag.
Basically, I agree with Andrew's proposal here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-362?focusedCommentId=13247777&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13247777

JIRA issue:

See the matrix in the PG Build blog post:
https://build.phonegap.com/blog/access-tags