From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova and config.xml
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 17:57:46 GMT
I concur - we had this discussion sometime ago but with respect to the
whitelist, and eventually decided to support access tags in config.xml to
consolidate all the platforms. We didn't have a plan then on when to
include this feature. Not seeing it in the Roadmap though pre-2.0 or even
for 2.0: http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/RoadmapProjects