From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject cordova-js Code Review request
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 18:30:27 GMT
The pull request for codova-js didn't come through - although the one for
cordova-ios did post to the list?

At any rate, since I am changing common code, would appreciate a quick code
review of my changes for camera.   Will commit as soon as some gives this a
once over.  Note that I added the CameraPopoverOptions object ONLY for iOS.
 I think that is appropriate.  Although I added the arrowDirections to the
already existing public CameraConstants.

Associated iOS pull request is out there as well if your interested.

thanks,
-becky