From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: API function: Open url in system web browser
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 12:34:30 GMT
Can we back up a little to the orig proposal. Why not walk the DOM w/
cordova.js and add a URL param on hrefs with a target _blank for iOS to
look for?? Let's keep Cordova as close as possible to browsers where we
can. This isn't to say a programmatic API isn't needed but duck punching
window.open seems closer to proj goals even if not an ideal API sig wise.