From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Checking platform + version in cordova-js
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 21:23:31 GMT
+1 Patricks thoughts as an immediate action.

* * *
Looks like the  latest JS is roughly 120-180k. I would take this to
mean that the platform specific business tends to be around 60k
depending on the platform.

Would it be tenable to combine the JS into a single file that
platform/feature loads its traits depending on the runtime its living
in?