From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: API addition: application version
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 09:17:06 GMT
// i'd like something like this...
require('cordova').platform(function(platform) {

    console.log(platform.name) // Tizen <---don't laugh, its gonna happen!
    console.log(platform.version) // '0.7.0'

    // gratuitous...
    console.log(platform.version.MAJOR // 7
    console.log(platform.version.MINOR) // 0
    console.log(platform.version.PATCH) // 7
})