From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: API addition: application version
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 17:58:00 GMT
ok cool, eh so where does config.xml live in an android proj anyhow?
or any platform for that matter? inside the www?

(happy we are officially going to start supporting it. still think we
should re-think the device object and the baggage it contains into
something else.)

should this be something we gun for 1.9 ???