From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: How to set the volume when we play sounds?
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 12:47:27 GMT
Hi Dominik, I had a quick look around and there is prior art here (in
opera anyhow) [1] so I think tis a good addition. We've slated to have
a second look at media post 2.x in the roadmap so I updated it there.
[2]

1. http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/html5-audio-radio-player/
2. http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/RoadmapProjects