From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: standard project template
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 20:49:53 GMT
Heh. I *think* you get my point. ...tho now we're bikeshedding a
gist...  which I cleaned up the code to make it proper html5 hipster.

no quoted attributes. no semicolons.

https://gist.github.com/2830598

Tho we should create a repo for this and some other stuff. I'll post a
separate note. Also in the future I won't resort to pseudocode that
doesn't run to explain. >=/