From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: incubator-cordova-ios pull request: [CB-623] Logger functionality separated...
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 15:38:48 GMT
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Git at Apache <git@git.apache.org> wrote:

> GitHub user pmuellr opened a pull request: ...

I just did a pull request on this commit.  Would appreciate it if someone
intimately familiar with adding iOS plugins could review this, then either
merge it, or just let me know and I'll merge it.

Hopefully the commit comment is self-descriptive.

Two other notes:

* I didn't add a .h file for this plugin, as, in general, these simply
aren't needed.  We typically (always?) call plugins reflectively, so
there's not any need to declare them.  One less file to worry about.
* the license header comment that was in the .pbxfile was removed, because
Xcode removes it.  I don't think we should bother with this comment - Xcode
project meta files are binaries, for all intents and purposes.

I will be adding the .js bits to call this new plugin in the cordova-js
project.  For now, only iOS will be using this plugin, though the intent is
for it to be implemented on any platform that wants to implement it.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org