From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: standard project template
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 11:37:42 GMT
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 6:26 AM, Jesse MacFadyen <purplecabbage@gmail.com>wrote:

> We should standardize, not sure it needs to a separate repo. manually?
>  it's 1 file.
> It should definitely be cross platform though, since that's kinda our
> thing.

+1

> Not crazy about the docs link in the iOS  version, or the alert.
> In wp7 the template reports the Cordova version, so it is proving the
> API is there.

Kinda crazy thought: howzabout some kind of mini-REPL.  I often take the
template and just add a button to it to get it to run some code, check the
result of something, or whatever.  Would be even easier to do that sort of
thing it we provided the capability, out of the box.  It's truly eval.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org