From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jshint and white-space "fixes"
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 12:19:01 GMT
I just fixed the build in the Jakefile of common-js, so that it just
complains about white space issues instead of fixing them.  It will give
you a hint about how to fix them, if it finds anything.  Example output:

    files with whitespace issues: (to fix: `jake fixwhitespace`)
       lib/ios/plugin/ios/console.js

    building commit 781562d1fbd3e909dc454a536dcb0d76c6c2ac79
    generated platform: blackberry in 13ms

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org