From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File API extension
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 17:12:50 GMT
On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oops, more like:
>
> var metadata = { 'icloud_backup' : true };
> cordova.exec(success, fail, "File", "setMetadata", [this.fullPath,
> metadata]);

generally +1.  Only quibble is with the metadata property name.  The actual
name to use on iOS is "com.apple.MobileBackup".  I wonder if we should
actually use that, instead of your suggested name.  It's not like Apple has
changed their "cloud" name 4 times or so over the years :-)  Seems a little
more obvious than having to map the name back and forth, and if ever have
to add more of these ...

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org