From Ralf Kraus <darkvamp1...@googlemail.com>
Subject Problem with change event in SENCHA TOUCH and phonegap (android)
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 14:05:37 GMT
Hello,

when I use the Ext.field.Toggle (alias ToggleField) component in sencha
touch 2 to build an settings screens in my mobile app I ran into a serious
problem.
In the normal android browser (and all other webkit browsers I checked)
everything is working fine but when compiled to android with phonegap (1.7)
the change event is not triggered correctly anymore.

*Version tested:

   - Sencha Touch 2.0.1 FINAL
   - Phonegap 1.7

Browser versions tested against:

   - Android Browser (2.3.x / 4.04)
   - Android Chrome
   - iOS 5.1.x Safari
   - Desktop Chrome
   - Desktop Safari

   - When compiled with phonegap (android) the change event is not
   triggered correctly in the WebView-Component
   - In Android browser and all other browsers it works perfekt

Problem could in any way connected to this android bug I guess:
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=4549*

--
Greetings -Ralf Kraus-