From Laurent Hasson <lhas...@rim.com>
Subject Official project committer list
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 21:57:57 GMT
I thought that under the Apache process, each project needed to maintain a fairly up to date
public list of project Commiters. I can't seem to find that list anywhere. I apologize, but
can someone point me to it?

Thank You
- LDH (Laurent Hasson)                         -
- Technical Director, BlackBerry Web Platform  -
- Research In Motion                           -
- Email: lhasson@rim.com<mailto:lhasson@rim.com>                       -
- Mobile: 646-460-7066                         -
- Twitter: @ldhasson                           -
"Ha ha ha... He doesn't know how to use the three seashells!" - Erwin

[cid:image001.gif@01CD390D.D23291E0]

and may be unlawful.