From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Cordova for desktop
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 19:20:05 GMT
I think it would be a good idea. I was a big fan of the HTML/Adobe AIR model (folks _do_ know
that HTML was a way to build Adobe AIR desktop apps, right? It seems to be kind of a forgotten
feature) as it was especially easy to build up quick proof of concepts and create a nice UI
on simple widgets I needed built.