From Emmanuel Engelhart <emman...@engelhart.org>
Subject [cordova-qt] first steps - compilation issue
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 11:55:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm new with cordova *and* Qt and wanted to compile the cordova-qt stub
app. I use Ubuntu 12.04 and the Qt5 packages coming from the Nokia
Ubuntu PPA. I have cloned the cordova-qt code from github. To open the
cordovaqt.pro file, I have had to install the qtcreator of qt4, and also
of course the qt4 qmake (no package for qt5). I tried to compile
cordova-qt in qtcreator, but I failed. The problem is that it does not
find the QFeedbackHapticsEffect.h, line 22 in notifications.cpp. As far
as I have understood , qtcreator tries to compile cordova-qt in qt4
mode. It should not, but no idea how to change that :(

Does someone knows what I should do now to get cordova-qt compiling
against qt5.

Regards
Emmanuel