From Ken Wallis <kwal...@rim.com>
Subject Re: Plugin source code and packaging
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 17:29:00 GMT
Hi Don.  I am just curious, did you implement your own NFC code, or did you leverage the webworks
community API for NFC at github.com/blackberry/WebWorks-Community-APIs ?

Thanks,

----- Original Message -----
From: Don Coleman [mailto:don.coleman@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 01:21 PM
To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org <callback-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Plugin source code and packaging

Has more work been done on with plugin source code and packaging?
http://wiki.phonegap.com/w/page/31961291/Planning%3A%20Plugin%20Packaging

I've added webworks support for my phonegap-nfc plugin.  I'm trying to
figure out how to package and distribute it.

The Android version is packaged as *versioned* js file and jar files.

I'm thinking it makes sense to put android and webworks in the same
source repo since they share the js code.  I'm not sure if it make
sense to keep the versions in sync across platforms, but I'm going to
start that way.

Right now example applications are in separate repos.  I'm not sure if
they should be included in the main repo.

phonegap-nfc
   - README
   - www
      - phonegap-nfc.js