From Ken Wallis <kwal...@rim.com>
Subject RE: Cordova BlackBerry WebWorks SDKs (5.0 / 6.0 / 7.0 / 10 / PlayBook)
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 16:52:23 GMT
BlackBerry 10 for Playbook delivery is confirmed to happen, but timelines are "after" delivery
for BlackBerry 10 smartphones.  So you will need to support Air for PlayBook even after the
initial launch of BB10 later this year, unfortunately.
--

Ken Wallis

Product Manager – BlackBerry WebWorks

Research In Motion

(905) 629-4746 x14369

From: purdrew@gmail.com [purdrew@gmail.com] on behalf of Drew Walters [deedubbu@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 12:22 PM
To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cordova BlackBerry WebWorks SDKs (5.0 / 6.0 / 7.0 / 10 / PlayBook)

Yeah, I understand and don't disagree. Just think we are probably at
the point where v1 of PlayBook OS should be deprecated if the stat
that >90% have upgraded to v2 within a month of its release is
accurate.

https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/devzone/appworld/

If the same holds true for BB 10, and BB 10 is released sometime
around October/November for PlayBook (big assumptions) then support
window is small.

and may be unlawful.