From Jan Becicka <Jan.Beci...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Command Line Tooling
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 11:49:57 GMT
I'm sorry, I feel stupid…
I simply don't see it. I use phonegap 1.7.0 from phonegap.com and it's default installation
does not create any bin folder.

I tried to find all "create" files on my disk and it is not here.
I'm really confused, because I see, that the files are in the git repository, but it looks
like they are not in phone gap binary distribution…
Thanks,
Jan