From Git at Apache <...@git.apache.org>
Subject incubator-cordova-android pull request: Fixed the issue for override backbu...
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 01:57:52 GMT
GitHub user 13leaf opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/pull/20

    Fixed the issue for override backbutton(other system button) can not intercept native
rightly in some platform.

    ...ton(like back) as wish.

    before onKeyUp,onKeyDown may handle back button.See http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/Activity.html#onKeyDown(int,
android.view.KeyEvent).
    Although it says onKeyDown only perform onBackPressed() immediately when the targetSdk
version is lower than 5.
    I make DroidGap override onBackPressed(),and breakpoint for that.
    I see onKeyDown will always handle onBackPressed(),even my emulator's sdk version is 2.2.
    After that,I test it in Sumsung P1000(2.2),the result is same.
    So I change cordova's onKeyUp to onKeyDown.I think that can help for intercept system
key quickly and right.

    $ git pull https://github.com/13leaf/incubator-cordova-android master

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/pull/20.patch

----
commit c1efe757fb85c3a251b98a62cfe0a37c29f862c2