From Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: API addition: application version
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 11:02:21 GMT
Well if I understand it correctly iOS defines the application version
in a "native" way but not inside the cordova.xml - we want to read this
info from the "native" definition of the app version - right?

Once thing I would like to bring up is the mentioned calls before
deviceready:
I'm not in favor of those since e.g. it is not possible anymore to
deactivate the NetworkStatus plugin in iOS - since it has become a
dependency by issuing commands before it is really used in code - that's
for me a bit dirty since I would like to deactivate all plugins which I
do not need.

So to summarize: I would favor prevent calls of plugins before they are
actually used!

Best,
Viras

--