From Marcus Wu <...@bibliolabs.com>
Subject Pull request for ticket CB-442
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 14:40:58 GMT
I've submitted a pull request for ticket CB-442 to prevent the FileTransfer download command
from blocking javascript on iOS. For convenience I have pasted my pull request comments below:

> I have converted the download command from using the blocking NSData dataWithContentsOfURL:
call to use a NSURLConnection so that performance is improved.

> I added on to the existing delegate rather than creating a second one for the download.
Additionally, I am checking the HTTP status code on the response so we don't end up saving
an error page and returning success.

The changes are rather significant for the download command so please let me know if I need
to improve it in any way.

Thanks,
Marcus