From Marcus Wu <...@bibliolabs.com>
Subject Re: Pull request for ticket CB-442
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 17:51:42 GMT
Yes, I did.

Thanks,
Marcus

On Apr 6, 2012, at 1:33 PM, Shazron Abdullah wrote:

> Thanks Marcus, I'll test it today. Did you send in your Apache iCLA?
>

> On Friday, 6 April, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Marcus Wu wrote:
>
>> I've submitted a pull request for ticket CB-442 to prevent the FileTransfer download
command from blocking javascript on iOS. For convenience I have pasted my pull request comments
below:

>>> I have converted the download command from using the blocking NSData dataWithContentsOfURL:
call to use a NSURLConnection so that performance is improved.

>>> I added on to the existing delegate rather than creating a second one for the
download. Additionally, I am checking the HTTP status code on the response so we don't end
up saving an error page and returning success.

>> The changes are rather significant for the download command so please let me know
if I need to improve it in any way.