incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Herm Wong <herm.w...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Chicken and the Egg: Proposed process for Corodova JS releases
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 21:36:47 GMT

+1

> Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:34:30 -0700
> Subject: Re: Chicken and the Egg: Proposed process for Corodova JS releases
> From: anis.kadri@gmail.com
> To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
> 
> +1
> 
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> > +1
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hey
> > >
> > > Since both iOS and Android are waiting on Cordova JS to be tagged 1.6,
> > > since we need to test the tagged js before we can release 1.6, and since
> > > those tests could fail and cause us to have to make changes to Cordova
> > JS,
> > > I propose that we do the following to get this thing released.
> > >
> > > Cordova-JS tags with a 1.6.0rc2
> > > The other platforms test the 1.6.0rc2 JS.
> > > If the tests pass, we tag both cordova-js 1.6 and cordova 1.6
> > > if the tests fail, we tag the platforms 1.6.0rc2, and we work through the
> > > bugs.
> > >
> > > Does this make sense to everyone? We're kind of in a chicken and the egg
> > > thing right now with this release, and it's starting to hold us up a bit.
> > >
> > > Joe
> >
 		 	   		  
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message