From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Command Line Tooling
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 18:22:53 GMT
Every platform has its own set of CLI tools at the moment.

See each platform's README file. Android and BlackBerry-webworks have the
ones I am most familiar with. Android has a bash script that you can use
to create projects (./bin/create), and blackberry-webworks has a
cordova-level ant file (for creating projects, a la ant create
-Dproject.path=~/myapp) and a project-level ant file for deploying,
running on simulator, signing, etc.