From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject [ATTENTION MENTORS] Need help re: headers in docs
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:15:39 GMT

Can any mentor please take a quick peek at the issue?

I'll copy a comment in this issue to this email:

----

It is unclear to me which files in the docs repository needs to have the
source header files according to the Apache link posted [1]. The script
source files that generate the documentation? The final HTML pages that
are generated (should they have a comment at the top or something along
those lines)? The actual markdown files that the final HTML docs are
generated from?
Thanks for any clarification.

----

Also, a point that Mike brought up, is that we don't want comments in the
markdown (defeats the purpose of using markdown for clean, simple
documentation), so if possible, would like to stick to having the headers
in just the scripts files that generate the docs, or the final generated
documentation HTML.

Would love to put this issue to bed, so your attention is appreciated.

Thanks,
Fil

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html