From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Pluginization FTW
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:03:12 GMT
I've had more time to go through your repo in detail, Drew, and in general
love what I see. I've factored in the main points that I understood into
our Plugin Design wiki article [1].

Very much like your clear separation of plugins from the core framework.

I think that the native side injecting the necessary js file (either for
the core framework or for individual plugins) is a great feature but am
skeptical this could work out in practice in a cross-platform manner.

I like it a lot. I think it's a perfect fit for a framework sitting on top
of the WebWorks platform.

Moving forward, to get this fleshed out ASAP, need to create similar
prototypes for Android, iOS and WP7, see what differences exist (if any),
work out the details, formalize/document, and then set tasks for 2.0!

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/PluginDesign